2011年10月6日星期四

basket nike air max tn clear hommes neuf france 2010

You may or may not agree with me, but in my world, that saying just never really connected with me for a number of reasons.First of all, IF winning truly was everything OR the "only" thing then, technically, there would be no gripes and no grumbles when a championship was won. Winning is great! Championships are awesome! Any time I step on the field I'm out there to out-do my opponent and come out on top. The greats in the game do not focus on the "championship" result. But that's simply not the case.Even when a team wins a championship there are times when players or parents (maybe even coaches) are not completely happy or satisfied with how the season or tournament went. However, many have reminded me that while winning isn't everything, expecting to win and striving for perfection is. If I had to choose between being known as a coach with those positive qualities tn requin and no championships OR a coach with championships and but little integrity, little honesty, and little inspiration; I don't think I have to tell you which scenario I'd choose. No one on a championship team would ever have any sort of ill feelings or complaints about anything related to the team or the season or the coaching or the players or the organization as a whole if winning was the only thing. It's usually because they are HUMAN and because THERE IS MORE TO THIS GAME, TO THIS EXPERIENCE, THAN WINNING!Don't get me wrong. What a shame it would be to be known for a championship or two and nothing else.Winning isn't everything nor is it the only thing. But these things are not the end all/be all of participating in this sport or in any other for that matter.I'm sure you'll run into coaches or parents or players who've had "successful" seasons tainted by something that tn happened during the season (the way a situation was handled, the way the players were treated, the way the coaches acted, the lack or organization of the season, etc, etc, etc). You've probably heard the saying, "Winning isn't everything. But the truth is, it's totally and completely false. Everyone that had anything to do with the championship team (parent, fan, player, coach) would be utterly and completely happy and overjoyed after the "big win" if winning really was the only thing. Maybe not always, but it certainly is true in some situations and does happen on occasion.......because in this game, in any sport, in life....winning is NOT everything NOR is it the only thing.When all is said and done, I wouldn't want people to remember me only for the championships I've been a part of, but hopefully also for positive qualities like integrity, honesty, determination, inspiration, etc. It may sound good as a "slogan," it may look cool on t-shirts or stickers and be motivating to some. It's the ONLY thing." Honestly, I've never cared much for that saying. But it is. Why?No, it's not because they're cry babies (although some may be). It would never be true. You will probably also meet people from time to time who will tell you that they've experienced a higher level of enjoyment and fulfillment in seasons where their team's record wasn't necessarily the best. In fact, if they could know me for either championships OR those positive qualities, I would want them to remember me for having those positive qualities. If winning where "everything" OR the "only thing" that wouldn't be possible. Rather, they focus on expecting the most of themselves day in and day out and emphasize the process striving for excellence.by Stacie Mahoe Get Stacie's Free Fastpitch TipsJoin Stacie's Coach of Action Academy at CoachOfAction.com for help with reaching your BIG coaching goals.. Vente en ligne de chaussures nike tn requin cartoon noir et rouge et rosenike tn clear,basket tn clear,tn requin clear,nike requin clear pas cher

没有评论:

发表评论